About Eat BBQ
Competing since 2001, Rod Gray and Pellet Envy have racked up more wins than any other team on the national circuit since 2006. Other claims to fame include:
- More perfect scores in competition barbecue than the next four teams combined
- 79 championships won out of 397 events from coast to coast
- 10 straight seasons as a nationally ranked team
- Following up as the national champion in 2009, Rod Gray was the runner-up national champion in 2010 and has been named the best pork ribs cook and brisket cook in the entire country.
- Additionally, Rod has competed in the Jack Daniel’s World Invitational Championship seven times in his short career. All while teaching his exclusive BBQ classes, educating the public and promoting barbecue as America’s only true cuisine.
About Pellet Envy
It is only natural that one of the country’s top barbeque teams hails from Kansas City – the city best known for its barbeque. Rod & Sheri Gray began competing as Pellet Envy in 2001. In addition to being the pit masters of a national championship barbeque team, Rod & Sheri cater, teach, and promote barbeque as America’s cuisine.